Today I want to talk to you about a few ways that you can upgrade the look of your Scottsdale home without breaking the bank. People are always looking for ways to add value to their home so it sells for top dollar. We’ve got some great tips for you today on how to do just that. Here are our top tips for improving your home’s look inexpensively:
- Clean, bright, and uncluttered homes show better and give an impression to the buyers that the home is well taken care of.
- Front yard landscaping is a must. If your curb appeal isn’t there, the buyer might not make it to the front door.
- Make sure your fixtures are shining for the showing by replacing all your light bulbs, letting the sun in, and opening up those blinds or curtains.
- Remove personal items like family photos, keepsakes, and antiques.
- Keep a bottle of cleaner handy to make sure your counters, tables, and bathrooms are all cleared off, which makes them look bigger.
- Keep the fridge shelves clean, and wipe down all cabinets.
- Clean up your baseboards and touch them up with paint if necessary.
- Paint in neutral tones to help buyers picture their furniture in your home better.
- If your kitchen and bathrooms scream 1980, it’s time for an upgrade.
If you have any other questions for us or if there is anything I can help you with, give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!
Realtor®, SFR, CNE®
Highgarden Real Estate